Southern NH forecast for this Thurs Morning - Freezing! Are your Pellet Stoves Ready? What is left t

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello

Still a mystery

Mike Haddad is saying that Thursday morning will 34 Deg F low and down to 30 Friday morning!!

Just saw his TV/Web Forecast. See pic below!!!

He explained that even though it will be 34 Deg F there still could be a frost!!

The Low Temp is between Thursday and Friday, it does mean that it is between Thursday and Friday or Friday morning!!

So he states Friday morning will be the coldest for Southern NH and all the web sites are wrong. So maybe the humans are right!!

Attachments

• nhforcast.jpg
    nhforcast.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 165
No frost here?
Wasn't as cold as they predicted.
Only saw 40 degrees for a low between 4 & 5 am.
News in manchester said 40 there to.
No heat all night only brought the house down to 66 degrees.

Tomorrow morning is supposed to be colder than this morning.

We had a light frost as the temperature here at the house hit 32.

Still no pellet stove heat and the boss went off to quilt club so no pies for the bear. To add further insult my current brew isn't quite ready for bottling.

SmokeyTheBear said:

Still no pellet stove heat and the boss went off to quilt club so no pies for the bear. To add further insult my current brew isn't quite ready for bottling.

Yes Smokey that is correct!!

I had no stove last night!! Auger would not turn! It only went down to 36 Deg F here!

Check it out!!
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/80407/

Ready for the colder night tonight!! Maybe 30 degrees and Stove is now working! Saved a $100 service call!!

Don2222 said:
SmokeyTheBear said:

Yes Smokey that is correct!!

I had no stove last night!! Auger would not turn! It only went down to 36 Deg F here!

Check it out!!
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/80407/

Ready for the colder night tonight!! Maybe 30 degrees and Stove is now working! Saved a $100 service call!!

I saw your other post and had a good chuckle, them's the breaks Don, sometimes one can't win for loosing. I had a day like that a couple of weeks or so ago. I clean the crud out of my computer's heat sinks and fans on a regular basis, normally I have no trouble, however this fall for some reason the thermal compound acted like a good weld and when I popped the heat sink off the CPU out came the CPU attached and with bent pins. So I had to order a new CPU and wait for it to arrive. I guess if it only happens every 7 to 8 years it isn't really a problem. Yep my system is in its 8th year, a nice simple no brand box it is totally 'doze free as well. See no good deed goes unpunished.

Status
Not open for further replies.