Spare parts for Ecoteck

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chip B

Nov 11, 2013
Boston, MA
Hi,

On the Ecoteck Francesca 2011, there is an exhaust blower (left side bottom, when looking from the front). This exhaust blower pushes air into the exhaust pipe.

The blower has a circular plate, attached to the stove by 6 hex bolts. My gasket, between the plate and the body of the stove, has crumbled. A bit of soot appears to be blowing into the house.

Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement Ecoteck gasket, either on-line or in person? I'm south of Boston, MA.

Thanks for your help.

Hi,

On the Ecoteck Francesca 2011, there is an exhaust blower (left side bottom, when looking from the front). This exhaust blower pushes air into the exhaust pipe.

The blower has a circular plate, attached to the stove by 6 hex bolts. My gasket, between the plate and the body of the stove, has crumbled. A bit of soot appears to be blowing into the house.

Does anyone know where I could buy a replacement Ecoteck gasket, either on-line or in person? I'm south of Boston, MA.

Thanks for your help.
I am thinking you could use high heat RTV on that. I did it on my countryside worked great.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

North Forge Heating, Annville PA, (talk to Barry (717) 867 1744) This is where I get parts for my Francesca

Reactions: Lake Girl
Get some gasketing from a auto parts store and make your own or use of silicone on motor side and cover with foil before assembly so it won't permanently adhere to stove.

Get some gasketing from a auto parts store and make your own or use of silicone on motor side and cover with foil before assembly so it won't permanently adhere to stove.

Silicone has a max temperature of 300 °C before melting. The status readout for the Francesca is 269 C, I think. But the "make your own" gasket idea appeals to me. Thanks.

Last edited:
I am thinking you could use high heat RTV on that. I did it on my countryside worked great.

Francesca shuts off when the exhaust smoke temperature exceeds 269°C/516 F
High Temp RTV has a Temperature Resistance Continuous °C (°F), -54 to 316 (-65 to 600)

This might work. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.