Spectrum on ebay in MA

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A great deal for a bordello looking at alternative energy sources.

well i think the price will shoot up regardless of who sees it here. pacific energy isn't all that well known here in the northeast though, so it could be a bit of a sleeper.
the seller shot themselves in the foot though doing a 5 day auction ending on a Friday night. had they just done a 7 day ending on a sunday night i guarantee they would get 25% more for the stove. i don't want to blow a possible good deal for someone here on hearthnet or i would email the seller telling them to change it to a 7 day which ebay allows you to do.

I notice it's in Massachusetts. Would this be a good stove for the donor program?
~Cath

Ten bucks says it is this same stove that was on the Boston craigslist for fifty bucks last week.

Attachments

• pe spectrum outside.jpg
    pe spectrum outside.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 261
$717 jumping up $400 on the last day

Look at the questions. "It will heat 200 square feet."

Finally somebody tells the truth advertising a PE stove!

BrotherBart said:
Look at the questions. "It will heat 200 square feet."

Finally somebody tells the truth advertising a PE stove!

we all know the manufactures fugde the figures so reduce that 1/4" to 150 sq ft

that is if the bafflet is not warped too bad ,or the door hinge adjusted or it the door gasket is still attached

Status
Not open for further replies.