Spelling should work again......

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was sweating that spell checker, it eliminated 50% of my errors. I would use word then cut and paste, but sometimes the formatting means scrolling the page left and right. How that shop working out? Got the rafters cut? Have you decided on the windows?

elkimmeg said:
I was sweating that spell checker, it eliminated 50% of my errors. I would use word then cut and paste, but sometimes the formatting means scrolling the page left and right. How that shop working out? Got the rafters cut? Have you decided on the windows?

Andersen sandtone (color) is really close - I ordered them.
Still slow going. I think I have a guy who will frame it up for a reasonable price - and quickly, which will allow me to work on other stuff. If not, I start wall framing next week.

Had a shingle problem also. IKO changed gravel suppliers, and the same color shingle is now 100% different color! In other words, my house has a tan roof but current shingle of same color is RED. Luckily, I found some two year old stock that is enough for the front of the roof - so the back may be a different color, but you can really see it from the street or front.

Status
Not open for further replies.