Splined Carb Adjustment Tool - Cheaper Options?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
::-) Comin' for ya! Cheers!

There for awhile Boog Powell was snagging Anything Stihl. Couldnt get on a used saw to save my life ;lol

NO worries steppin on toes. I work Days and most deals seem to vlbe snagged by either the self employed, retired, or 3-11 workers. Anyone who has a free morning/afternoon to snag them.

HittinSteel and I both watched a 550XP go for $200. I called within 20-30 min of posting and it was spoken for.. :(

You gotta be quick and available.

Who knows? Maybe I'd buy "it" off of you? ;em

Reactions: ScotO
I've got 3 weeks of vacation time burning a hole in my check. I'm thinking I give the NH market a bit of time to saturate and then take little vacation up that way while NHwood is helping Dex polish saws. ;) ;lol :p

Reactions: ScotO
That's great - I'll keep checking back on that site - thanks again! Cheers!

I must give credit to MM he originally gave me the link :)

I've got 3 weeks of vacation time burning a hole in my check. I'm thinking I give the NH market a bit of time to saturate and then take little vacation up that way while NHwood is helping Dex polish saws. ;) ;lol :p

Ohhhhhhh Noooooooooo! I've got to get on the phone and cancel the job! :)

Reactions: MasterMech
Status
Not open for further replies.