Split and stacked with the help of my Buddy today.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tfdchief

Minister of Fire
Nov 24, 2009
Tuscola, IL
myplace.frontier.com
My new dog Buddy (in December) likes to help. Pics of splitting and stacking today.....and the fresh stacks.....I love fresh stacks.
photo 5.JPG photo 3.JPG

My Buddy helping.
photo 1.JPG photo 2.JPG

He was a tired boy after we called it quits.

photo 4.JPG

NICE

jatoxico, yes he does. We have had him for less than 4 months and he has the whole place figured out. I love him to death, although he really likes to un-stack, not stack. But that's ok with me. His loyalty is worth whatever it takes. ;)

Reactions: Dix and Soundchasm
jatoxico, yes he does. We have had him for less than 4 months and he has the whole place figured out. I love him to death, although he really likes to un-stack, not stack. But that's ok with me. His loyalty is worth whatever it takes. ;)

Maybe you weren't doing it to his standards ;lol.

Reactions: WiscWoody
Buddy does good work! ==c

Here's my boy on de-barking duty. :)

009.JPG

Nice work Steve! But where is your snow?

Nice work Steve! But where is your snow?
All gone Dennis. Some coming tonight, low of 19. But I am seriously ready for winter to be over. Oh, I will miss the warm wood stove, because it feels good on my RA joints. I ran out in the wood shed, with what usually last me all winter, a month ago. Every weekend, I drag a week's worth into the wood shed, and it looks like this week will be no different. That's OK though, I have plenty and this winter's splitting and stacking is almost done. 3 years ahead. Well, maybe a little more.....I will start next winter with about 2 month's worth of 4 year old Oak. Wish I had room for more but Becky thinks I have used up enough of the back yard with wood stacks.;)

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Nice stacks. Glad you got Buddy. Looks like a great pup.:)

Reactions: tfdchief
Nice stacks. Glad you got Buddy. Looks like a great pup.:)
Thanks Paulywalnut, He is! I can't tell you how happy that boy makes me every day. I have been a dog person all my life. I need the unconditional love and loyalty of my dog. When I lost my last one, Oggie, in November last year, I was so heart broken, I can't even begin to describe. I didn't really think I would ever get over her. But then her and God got together and sent me Buddy! I am a happy man again. ;) I look forward to seeing my Oggie again when I get to heaven, but in the mean time, Buddy has filled my heart. So now I can wait in peace.

Every thing happens for a reason, Steve.

That little dog fits right in. So glad you got him !!!

Nice stacking !!

Status
Not open for further replies.