Splitter: big logs AND SMALL - what's good for all?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MasterMech, You can call Iron and Oak and order as many pairs as you like. However, they are approx. $80.00 per pair (including shipping). This seems a fair price for the "Made in America" quality. Telephone: 1-800-817-1005. They are in Illinois-one hour earlier than NY.

Best wishes and good luck.

MasterMech, You can call Iron and Oak and order as many pairs as you like. However, they are approx. $80.00 per pair (including shipping). This seems a fair price for the "Made in America" quality. Telephone: 1-800-817-1005. They are in Illinois-one hour earlier than NY.

is that for the brackets or brackets and cradles

Elderthewelder, that is for the brackets only. I do not know for certain, but would guess (and hope) the cradles are reasonably priced. I should also say each time I called Brave Products I spoke with a woman who was very polite, helpful, and knew much about their products. A good purchasing experience with items shipped the same or next day. :)

Problem is, I already paid for "made in America quality" and I'm not 100% satisfied. ;)

I'll give 'em a call.

Thanks! (we need a thumbs up smiley!)

Status
Not open for further replies.