Spring Beech

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thewoodlands

Minister of Fire
Aug 25, 2009
In The Woods
Come spring I'm heading for these beech. (all in the same area) Looks like the leaner can be winched down or cut the base with a pole saw from a distance. This area gets plenty of sun and should be one of the first to lose it's snow.

Zap

Attachments

• 100_2322-1.jpg
    100_2322-1.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 100_2323-1.jpg
    100_2323-1.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 190
  • 100_2324-1.jpg
    100_2324-1.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 194
wood spliter said:
Looks like a nice load. Be safe brother.

Should get some nice fires from these beech. Once I get up there if my gut says no then I'll leave it.

Zap

Zap, it won't be long we might be looking for the beach rather than the beech. Don't you just love a big thaw this time of the year?

Backwoods Savage said:
Zap, it won't be long we might be looking for the beach rather than the beech. Don't you just love a big thaw this time of the year?

Sav, I'm picking up the Rhino with the new plow today so I want it to snow. :coolsmile: Actually with the warm up today and near the end of the week maybe we'll lose enough snow that I can get back in with the rhino with the plow and cut some wood.

Zap

Status
Not open for further replies.