Spring? Not likely anytime soon...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a good little multifuel stove. PM me I might be able to help. Nothing like getting two used ones to really get to know them well.

We installed a PC45 on the 14th of March. We are addressing some noise issues but other than that it has been great.
Enjoy it, get a photo up ! We been heating with pellets since the first or second week in Jan with a p61a. 35 years of coal and oil before that.

7egada7y.jpg

They ever get that road project done that was going through Nowthen? Was a pain for me going through there most of last summer.

They ever get that road project done that was going through Nowthen? Was a pain for me going through there most of last summer.

Viking Blvd.. Yep it's all done. Didn't really cause me any problems though. From my house, there are other county roads that work just as well to get over to Elk River

I was using storage off Viking in East Bethel so was there almost every week last summer Used to have a sod farm in St.Francis too.

In our neck of the woods feels like we are just about there. With enough pellets to get through too!

Looks like we won't get much out of that weather system ... if they are accurate. My latest new best friend... helped clear the 17"

Attachments

• Kubota BX25D.jpg
    Kubota BX25D.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 98
Looks like we won't get much out of that weather system ... if they are accurate. My latest new best friend... helped clear the 17"
Nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.