Spring Pics - Barns, etc.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
A taste of New England

Attachments

• spring1.jpg
    spring1.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 419
  • spring2.jpg
    spring2.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 422
  • spring3.jpg
    spring3.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 394
Very nice Gooserider!!!

Hope you are feeling better. Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Billy

Cowboy Billy said:
Very nice Gooserider!!!

Hope you are feeling better. Best wishes on a speedy recovery!

Billy

Uh, CB . . . that was our Fearless Leader Craig . . . his avatar may be a bit confusing . . . it says "Gooserider Get Well" which could lead one to think it's Goose.

Very classic look, and great pic's.

Nice pictures! That picture could have been taken even here in Michigan.

Beautiful, I love spring when the earth awakens from her slumber. And I love New England in all seasons. Well except when those pesky blackflies and noseeums are buzzing.

BeGreen said:
Beautiful, I love spring when the earth awakens from her slumber. And I love New England in all seasons. Well except when those pesky blackflies and noseeums are buzzing.

Blackflies . . . the one thing I despise about Maine . . . usually they come out just when the really good weather is coming in . . . though we've been having pretty fair weather and still no sign of the buggers.

I'd better not show my wife those pics . . . she'll be packing the bags and we'd be headed out to visit her folks in Burlington, MA. All I hear about is how wonderful the spring and fall is in MA. We go every October for the fall color show. Great pics Craig!

firefighterjake said:
BeGreen said:

Blackflies . . . the one thing I despise about Maine . . . usually they come out just when the really good weather is coming in . . . though we've been having pretty fair weather and still no sign of the buggers.

They were out in full force yestarday in southern NH, dive-bombing my eyes and all.

So on that photo of the gable end barn. What are the two flat light fixture looking things on either side of the big door?

Status
Not open for further replies.