Spring snowstorm next week?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

imacman

Just saw this on the computer:

an upper-level storm system moving from the Midwest into the East, cold air from Canada and moisture from the Atlantic Ocean.

If those ingredients come together properly (or not properly, depending on your perspective), then accumulating -- and potentially significant -- snow will spread from the Midwest through interior parts of the Mid-Atlantic and to New England from later in the weekend into Tuesday.

Say it ain't so!!!! :grrr:

Stove season is not over yet.

We are supposed to get rain tomorrow and then again Sunday and then all next week with temps in the 40's with lows in the 30's

Winters last gasp ???

Snowy

I didn't think she(mother nature) was done yet! I got plenty of the good stuff to burn sitting on a fresh 3 tons(sure to keep my piggy status now!). But I hope she decides to be nice to us. Pretty Please with some sugar on top?

imacman said:
Just saw this on the computer:

an upper-level storm system moving from the Midwest into the East, cold air from Canada and moisture from the Atlantic Ocean.

If those ingredients come together properly (or not properly, depending on your perspective), then accumulating -- and potentially significant -- snow will spread from the Midwest through interior parts of the Mid-Atlantic and to New England from later in the weekend into Tuesday.

Say it ain't so!!!! :grrr:

http://www.accuweather.com/blogs/news/story/26590/no-wringing-out-for-the-northe.asp

zap

Well it snowed here today after dumping more of that liquid stuff. So what's a little more of the white. I've seen it dump snow by the truck load in April and snow on Memorial day so nothing new.

Snowing here as we speak. Highs in the upper 20's forecast for Friday and Saturday, lows in the teens. 57 bags left

Snowstorm one day and 60 degrees and sunny the next... I think mother nature and my better half are related!

Maybe its "Global confusion"

Never had sticking snow here past early March but its gonna rain a lot over the next week the weather folks say.

This is good for us as we are also getting much needed snow up in the Mountains.

The El Nino effect cost us dearly as far as rainfall and snow pack goes.

Seen these dry winters before due to the El Nino and then along comes a real wet cold spring and fixes it up right quick.

Hope you folks dont get slammed too hard.

Snowy

Status
Not open for further replies.