Spring temps here this week -- time to get rid of some pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stellep

Burning Hunk
Oct 5, 2011
Eastern MA
40s during the day, around freezing at night. Time for me to queue up those 170-180 degree pellets that I don't want to store. Always planning the pellet strategy. It's a sickness.

Got up to 50 here today, so I burned up the last Green Supremes I had.

LOL. Green Supremes are among my better stuff. Ironically, I'm trying to bake some 'premium pellets' that I bought at an inflated price on a whim.

stellep said:
40s during the day, around freezing at night. Time for me to queue up those 170-180 degree pellets that I don't want to store. Always planning the pellet strategy. It's a sickness.

a sickness indeed, i can almost relate to my wife when she "has nothing to wear," besides two closets of clothes and shoes...

ray

Also "getting rid" of pellets by burning this week...Cubex.
The one's I just bought are so ashy, I don't want to burn them when it's really cold because I hate shutting down the stove to clean it.

djs_net said:
Also "getting rid" of pellets by burning this week...Cubex.
The one's I just bought are so ashy, I don't want to burn them when it's really cold because I hate shutting down the stove to clean it.

same here!!! they are hot as hell, but i regret buying them

ray

stellep said:
makes you wonder how we get through the summer as O C D as most of us are about pellets............oh yea I think I spend the summer being O C D about buying and storing them for heating season.

Status
Not open for further replies.