Spruce Pointe or Barefoots?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not my profession, really, since I'm not getting paid for it. But I could send you my PayPal addy if you'd like to contribute.

You both need to relax.
Can't believe this thread hasn't been closed. Mods?

But at least I'm not a boring, broken record. Lighten up, it's the internet for goodness sake.

Hey, how many acres is Pocono Lake? And how deep? Do you guys have a problem with millfoil? Our lake is a mess, they are doing a draw down this winter to try and kill the weeds. They've tried it before but it doesn't seem to do much. Pain in the rear, we had to pull the boats out early since they yanked the boards out of the dam.

Enough already. We don't need this kind of stuff here. Take it to email or PM. Better yet just knock it off.

Status
Not open for further replies.