Spruce Pointes in Central Maine??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Utilitrack

Feeling the Heat
Oct 14, 2008
Central ME
Anybody know where I can get my grubby little hooves on some?
Thanks

How did you like the La Crete's. Last time I saw SP was at Marden's in Brewer 12-08, best pellet I have ever burned.

I really liked them, SIB's is carrying the aforementioned Crabbes instead. I think that he had a hard time taking delivery of the LaCretes last year. I would take them again this year if no luck with Spruce Pointes.

I really liked them, SIB's is carrying the aforementioned Crabbes instead. I think that he had a hard time taking delivery of the LaCretes last year. I would take them again this year if no luck with Spruce Pointes.
Thanks

Great Works Biofuels in Berwick

I've seen them at a little stove shop in Guilford as recently as last October. I don't get up that way often. I also don't know what kind of price he's asking for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.