St.Croix new control panel

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kserr

Oct 23, 2008
western Ma
Can someone please tell me what to do with my new control panel for my St.Croix EXP. I bought a new control panel and was told it was a little different, I'll say there is a 3 wire harness that hooks up to nothing or did they send the wrong one? My stove is a 2007 model. Well I hooked it up without using the 3 wires thinking it was just for a newer model stove , and of course my auger now isn't working and number 2 light is flashing. Anyone change a control panel recently?

1. Where did you buy it ?
2. Does it have directions for installation?
If the answer to #2 is "no", ask the people at #1
And, BTW, why did you buy a new one ?????

1. Where did you buy it ?
2. Does it have directions for installation?
If the answer to #2 is "no", ask the people at #1
And, BTW, why did you buy a new one ?????
China...lol and of course not and they don't speak English!!!!
No for reals bought it from some place at the Cape in MA and yes we will calling but seeing mon.is a holiday and all I'll have to wait until tue.I thought someone would have some knowledge. As far as why we had to get a new one the old one was worn so much from pressing,the plastic was cracked and the stove was acting up so thus is why.

Can someone please tell me what to do with my new control panel for my St.Croix EXP. I bought a new control panel and was told it was a little different, I'll say there is a 3 wire harness that hooks up to nothing or did they send the wrong one? My stove is a 2007 model. Well I hooked it up without using the 3 wires thinking it was just for a newer model stove , and of course my auger now isn't working and number 2 light is flashing. Anyone change a control panel recently?
Most electronic controls are non-returnable.

Most electronic controls are non-returnable.
It's working apparently those 3 extra wires are for newer model stoves with extra censors you just don't use them like I thought. The Auger wasn't feeding because it was empty from the season clean up vacuum and all that jazz I manually hit the auger button to drop somepellets its fine now.

Status
Not open for further replies.