St Croix Pepin won't turn on

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

flametop

Feb 21, 2013
Yes there is power to the stove. No reaction at the on off switch. I have basic electrical knowledge and a multi meter. Any advice is appreciated! Thanks

Does the power on light on the board light up? Check fuse if the board has one. Also try unplug, let it sit for a few and plug it back in. Hopefully someone with this stove can help because the online manual sure does not help. Good luck.

Thanks for the reply. No, the power on light on the board does not light up. The stove turned off last night while it was operating. It just completely shut down with a fire in it, not like normal when the fans still run until cool down when it is turned off manually. I plan to pull it out away from the wall today so that I can completely open the side doors and trace the power line in to find the interruption in power. So far I see no fuse, but as I said I can't open the door completely yet. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.