St. Croix

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
2,839. Black door unit
195. for Gold or Nickel Bay Door
117. for Gold or Nickel Reveal for Grill

ARGlock said:
2,839. Black door unit
Last february i paid 2920.00 for my prescott w/ a gold door and sales tax. After a month of burning the versa-grate gearbox got quite noisy, so i called my dealer who contacted the manufacturer and they sent a new motor /gearbox assembly to my house as i told them i would install it myself to save them the trip over here. They have been great people to work with !!!!!!

Wi Thundercat said:
ARGlock said:
2,839. Black door unit
Last february i paid 2920.00 for my prescott w/ a gold door and sales tax. After a month of burning the versa-grate gearbox got quite noisy, so i called my dealer who contacted the manufacturer and they sent a new motor /gearbox assembly to my house as i told them i would install it myself to save them the trip over here. They have been great people to work with !!!!!!

We try to do the very best for our customers!!! If there is ever a problem with a St. Croix product, please let your dealer know asap. We're proud to be a dealer for them. Super nice folks to work with. They do want the customer to go through the dealer though.

Winter is on it's way!!!

AR

ARGlock said:
We try to do the very best for our customers!!! If there is ever a problem with a St. Croix product,
please let your dealer know asap. We're proud to be a dealer for them. Super nice folks to work with.
They do want the customer to go through the dealer though.

AR

My Dealer discontinued sales/support of the St Croix line
a few years ago. My stove came with the refractory panels
that crumbled. When I called St Croix, their parts distributor
hooked me up with the new style steel panels and had
them drop shipped to my house. At first they were going to
ship them to an alternative Dealer over an hour away
but to save me time and aggravation they had them shipped
to my house. Stove was still under warranty at the time
so I didn't pay a dime. Nothing but positive experiences
here with the Stove itself and the support.
thumbsup.gif

smwilliamson said:
Is BAC distributing east cost or are we going through Eventemp now? One of the things I need to sort out before I get too busy to do it.

Not sure on that one but tomorrow AM I can look in my book and see if your state is listed for EvenTemp. I'll let you know!

AR

smwilliamson said:
Is BAC distributing east cost or are we going through Eventemp now? One of the things I need to sort out before I get too busy to do it.

I looked up MA and didn't see it listed in my book so not really sure who is the distributor for your area. You'll need to contact EvenTemp.

AR

Status
Not open for further replies.