After hemming and hawing for a day and a half I finally started the wood shed today. This is what the space it's going in looked like this morning, about a cord of wood, a kindling pile, and some random small pieces... A trip to work to get some pallets... Lay out the floor. First level of pallets going up. Second level going up. It's pretty ugly! I was thinking about leaving it just pallets until my wife saw how ugly it really is, so we'll (I'll) be covering them with plywood... Next weekend I put on the roof and then some plywood for the walls and a layer of paint... I'll post more pictures when I do.