Stash is ready...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kcellwood

Nov 2, 2011
Central Maine
I am ready. Six tons stashed in the basement. 5 tons MWP HW and 1 ton MWP SW. Hey I think that qualifies me for Pellet Pig Membership. What do you think?

Three tons prior to frost.
Have one pellet stove
Have three additinal tons prior to frost - 6 total (Silver)
Hauled all six tons in my F150 (I know it's a Ford but still hauled them one ton at a time)

4e69d059.jpg

4f6a6c6e.jpg

I second that.... Smokey or Jay should be along to hand out the Sig (or Pete, seeing how he awarded Oinks) :)

The Beer money, Err, Um, Dues, are payable to imacman to keep the fridge, er, supplies stocked.

Looks like a mighty fine stash. And love the work smarter, not harder mentality.

Reactions: The Ds
Nice stash:)

Kcellwood..... Welcome to the Club.

Please add this to your Signature and imacman will be around shortly to collect the dues for the Beer fridge, er, um, Supply closet at Kinsman stoves. :)

"Proud member of the Pellet Pig Club" OINK OINK!
"You pellet pigs should be ashaimed of yourselves"-eernest4-Grand Poobah-Pellet Pig Club!

With a signature like that Kcellwood deserves pig status!

Harman P68
Installed Sept 2011
2012-13 stash
5 tons Maine Wood Pellets
1 ton MWP Softies
15 bags Canawick
Burned 4.92 tons 2011-12 heating season
1.21# / Degree Day
400 gals of propane storage used only to heat hot water
2500 sq ft log home

To compare, I had my P61A installed in September 2011 and burned 123 bags (1.03#/heating degree day) in a 2200 s.f. home.

Lots of Piggies this year! I have seen several with some Serious Signature Stashs and they have not asked yet...

Should be a good year. Is this the year of the Pig? LOL :)

Lots of Piggies this year! I have seen several with some Serious Signature Stashs and they have not asked yet...

Should be a good year. Is this the year of the Pig? LOL :)
Lol. Nope year of the dragon. Only reason I know is my son was born a litle over a week ago on august 31. Year of the dragon and on a blue moon. Hope he brings me good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.