Steeler win in Baltimore, AWESOME!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bogydave

Minister of Fire
Dec 4, 2009
So Cent ALASKA
Rare to win against the Ravens
A win in Baltimore is big.
Next week team will be healthier, defense looking better & Ben may be back .
Maybe a "Play-off " run coming :)

Reactions: ScotO and BrianK
It looked like you guys wanted it more than we did!

Can't seem to figure the Ravens out this year.

Go Steelers Fans!

29592_516094858415023_306162026_n.jpg

Reactions: ScotO
That was a surprise, the steelers always seem to have close games any more no matter who they play.

Reactions: PA Fire Bug
Charlie Batch can amaze me sometimes. How he can go out to Cleveland and get clobbered, and then go to Baltimore and be a hero, well that is just hard to comprehend. Don't get me wrong, it was a team effort. But ol' Chuck looked pretty decent overall in that game, and the clock management was superb.......

Still looking forward to Big Ben to come back. Just don't want to see him get injured again before playoffs. Don't be surprised if Chuck is in the pocket again next weekend....

Scotty, we have something we can agree on, the steelers, I have been a fan since the Bradshaw days when they beat Dallas in their first super bowl win.

Reactions: BrianK and ScotO
Scotty, we have something we can agree on, the steelers, I have been a fan since the Bradshaw days when they beat Dallas in their first super bowl win.
I can remember some of those games, sitting on he couch when I was little watching the games with my dad back in the late 70's. I've been a fan all these years too! I still love watching highlights of Jack Lambert, Mean Joe Green, Franco and the rest of the gang on YouTube. I had lunch with Franco Harris and an hour-long chat with him, one on one, when I was 14 years old. One of the highlights of my youth!

Wow that's cool, I still think man for man those teams were either the best or one the best in pro football.

Reactions: ScotO
Thats what happens when you show up NOT to play.....Pathetic to say the least.

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.