Stihl 025 parts diagram?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CSAW

Sep 6, 2010
Fl
Got an 025 today, it has issues. Is there anywhere on line that has a blowup/expanded view and or parts list with numbers?

I see lots of after market pistons available. Anyone have experience with them? Saw not worth putting OEM piston in.

Thanks

025 or 250 same saw I have one for the 025 but no scanner. May also try a search for 250...ok My daughter has a scanner see if you can get it...lol 13 years old, her not me..

Ok she on it should have it in a few min's.....She works for ricker Pop's... local thing

southbound said:
Check your inbox!!!!

You have one already on your computer?

southbound said:
No but sent him to someone who does...

lol You got People! Scanning is not working but I have all the old service manuals just not on the computer....

Thanks for the quick replies. One thing I learned, thankfully before I ordered a piston is that this is an early one and it is 42mm bore vs the later ones which are 42.5mm. Which according to the online displacement calculator I tried makes it 44.35cc vs the 45.4 big block later models.

Thanks

CSAW said:
Thanks for the quick replies. One thing I learned, thankfully before I ordered a piston is that this is an early one and it is 42mm bore vs the later ones which are 42.5mm. Which according to the online displacement calculator I tried makes it 44.35cc vs the 45.4 big block later models.

Thanks

Kinda splittin frog hairs there! lol either way the big block should work!

Status
Not open for further replies.