Stihl 032 av - $125 (Howell) MI

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HDRock

Minister of Fire
Oct 25, 2012
Grand Blanc, Mi
Stihl 032 av$125

Stihl 032 AV 50cc Chainsaw, starts up and runs for 10 mins then dies. Needs air filter,new gas cap, and air filter cover. Comes with 16" bar
Asking $125
Please E-mail or call 517-518-2383

The asking price is a bit high for a saw missing $50-80 worth of used parts. Two 031's (almost identical saw) here on CL that are complete and not selling at $125-$175.

I guess I should have checked other prices on that model ;hm

Vibrating old dinosaur
Ya' know, I would've expected my 031 to be far worse on vibes than it is. Dinosaur, I agree, and new parts are getting more and more difficult to get. But for a 35 year old dinosaur, that saw will still tear some chit up in the woods.::-) 16" bar and it rips!

Don't get me wrong, I'd take a MS261 over my 031 anyday, but if that saw was closer to $60-$70, it does look awfully clean...... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.