Stihl app

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Danno77

Minister of Fire
Oct 27, 2008
Hamilton, IL
Just in case ya didn't know Stihl has the catalog available in app form from the iStore. I'd bet good money it's available for android as well.

Reactions: smokinj
Yes, there is and Android app for it also, just downloaded it.

It's just the catalog. The mobile version of their site is much more useful. I didn't even get the app opened up all the way before uninstalling.

Reactions: PapaDave
yes, it's just the catalog. that's why I posted that it's the "catalog available in app form"

so you uninstalled it before you opened the app? i'm confused as to why you installed it. Just bored?

so you uninstalled it before you opened the app? i'm confused as to why you installed it. Just bored?

Had to know.
It was taking too much time to open. Don't have patience for that. And really, the mobile version of their website is pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.