Stihl marketing - Bethany Hannah

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not arm wrestle that woman. :eek:

Reactions: Ashful
A real lumber-jane! :)

She's special, really special. Her family should be proud.

I am sure it is meant as a compliment but why should her family be any less proud if she would have chosen a more "ordinary" women's job like nurse or teacher as long as she has the commitment and does it well? Can parents only be proud of their daughters if they do a "man's job"?

Reactions: kevin j
A real lumber-jane! :)

I am sure it is meant as a compliment but why should her family be any less proud if she would have chosen a more "ordinary" women's job like nurse or teacher as long as she has the commitment and does it well? Can parents only be proud of their daughters if they do a "man's job"?

Oh heck no, I couldn't be more proud of my two granddaughters and they don't even have a job.:) Actually I was struck by her positive attitude, not the job she chose.

Reactions: Grisu
Status
Not open for further replies.