1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Stihl pole saw attachment

Post in 'The Gear' started by Descending sparky, May 24, 2013.

1. Descending sparky

Descending sparky Member

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    So today on the way home from work I stopped in at a local pawn shop to see about about acquiring a tile saw for some ledge stone I am doing for the fireplace! No tile saw but I walked out with a pole saw attachment for my new fs90 weed trimmer I bought a few weeks back! I just couldn't turn down the deal! I payed $65 total for it and it is mint condition! Don't really have that many uses for it yet, but I can make some! Just circled the property cutting any dead limbs off trees haha! Now to get another smaller saw and an exstension for this pole saw! I "THINK" I may have a bad case of CAD! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Wow...you stole that thing!! They retail for around 200 clams......that one looks near-new and you only paid 65.00 for it???

DEAL OF THE WEEK, FOR SURE!!
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  3. bigbarf48

bigbarf48 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Stone Mountain GA
    Great deal! I'd love to have a pole saw, I'm sure you'll find some uses for it
  4. Descending sparky

Descending sparky Member

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    Yeah that's what I thought! And the guy was willing to take 50 but if I paid the lower price he said I couldn't return it it I found a problem! Shoulda went with my instinct but I was trying to
    Protect myself from a dud! Turns out it is in awesome shape, even the chain!