1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)
    Caluwe - Passion for Fire and Water ( Pellet and Wood Hydronic and Space Heating)

Stihl pole saw attachment

Post in 'The Gear' started by Descending sparky, May 24, 2013.

1. Descending sparky

Descending sparky Member

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    So today on the way home from work I stopped in at a local pawn shop to see about about acquiring a tile saw for some ledge stone I am doing for the fireplace! No tile saw but I walked out with a pole saw attachment for my new fs90 weed trimmer I bought a few weeks back! I just couldn't turn down the deal! I payed $65 total for it and it is mint condition! Don't really have that many uses for it yet, but I can make some! Just circled the property cutting any dead limbs off trees haha! Now to get another smaller saw and an exstension for this pole saw! I "THINK" I may have a bad case of CAD! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ScotO

ScotO Guest

Wow...you stole that thing!! They retail for around 200 clams......that one looks near-new and you only paid 65.00 for it???

DEAL OF THE WEEK, FOR SURE!!
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  3. bigbarf48

bigbarf48 Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Stone Mountain GA
    Great deal! I'd love to have a pole saw, I'm sure you'll find some uses for it
  4. Descending sparky

Descending sparky Member

Loc:
    Ontario Canada
    Yeah that's what I thought! And the guy was willing to take 50 but if I paid the lower price he said I couldn't return it it I found a problem! Shoulda went with my instinct but I was trying to
    Protect myself from a dud! Turns out it is in awesome shape, even the chain!