Stihl pole saw attachment

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 28, 2013
Ontario Canada
So today on the way home from work I stopped in at a local pawn shop to see about about acquiring a tile saw for some ledge stone I am doing for the fireplace! No tile saw but I walked out with a pole saw attachment for my new fs90 weed trimmer I bought a few weeks back! I just couldn't turn down the deal! I payed $65 total for it and it is mint condition! Don't really have that many uses for it yet, but I can make some! Just circled the property cutting any dead limbs off trees haha! Now to get another smaller saw and an exstension for this pole saw! I "THINK" I may have a bad case of CAD! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Wow...you stole that thing!! They retail for around 200 clams......that one looks near-new and you only paid 65.00 for it???

DEAL OF THE WEEK, FOR SURE!!

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
Great deal! I'd love to have a pole saw, I'm sure you'll find some uses for it

Yeah that's what I thought! And the guy was willing to take 50 but if I paid the lower price he said I couldn't return it it I found a problem! Shoulda went with my instinct but I was trying to
Protect myself from a dud! Turns out it is in awesome shape, even the chain!

Status
Not open for further replies.