Stihl pressure washer?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

loadstarken

Burning Hunk
Dec 16, 2012
Redmond, WA
The other day I was driving around running errands and I saw a landscaping crew using an orange and white pressure washer that was the exact Stihl colors! So I circled back and asked the crew if I could check out their pressure washer and sure enough it said Stihl on it. The pressure washer was electric and hooked up to an inverter under the hood of the truck.

He said that he has been trying to get his local dealer to sell them but he finally gave up and went up to Canada to buy a dozen of them for his crews.

Any idea why they don't sell pressure washers in the US?

102 views and no replies? Hmmm....

Did I put this in the wrong section?
Or is this topic like Fight Club?....... 1st rule is not to talk about Stihl pressure washers.

This is a wood burning device, firewood and associated gear forum - ie: stihl chainsaws. A small engine forum will probably get knowledgeable replies.

We here don't really wash things - We cut them with chainsaws and Burn em!:ZZZ

That is a Stihl (Canada) website.

Status
Not open for further replies.