Still Around...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow&Flame

Minister of Fire
Jun 6, 2011
Central Arkansas
Just thought I would come in and say hi... I havent had any time the past couple of months
to do anything...not even a good scrounge. Both my parents are going thru Chemo...after
56 years of marriage they couldnt do anything without the other... With work and running
back and forth to help them out, I have had no time at all.

The stove, for the very little use I have had time for and needed it, has been doing well.
Easy stove to run I would have to say. Shoulder season burning is a bit of a pain thou...and
that seems to be the only weather we are having. Temps staying around 65-70 most days.

Will keep lurking when I have time... Keep up the good work guys.

Prayers coming your way. God Bless.

Shadow&Flame; said:
Just thought I would come in and say hi... I havent had any time the past couple of months
to do anything...not even a good scrounge. Both my parents are going thru Chemo...after
56 years of marriage they couldnt do anything without the other... With work and running
back and forth to help them out, I have had no time at all.

The stove, for the very little use I have had time for and needed it, has been doing well.
Easy stove to run I would have to say. Shoulder season burning is a bit of a pain thou...and
that seems to be the only weather we are having. Temps staying around 65-70 most days.

Will keep lurking when I have time... Keep up the good work guys.
You have my best wishes for your parents & yourself, Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.