Stocked up for winter

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rideboard147

Feb 2, 2011
Weatherford Texas (DFW)
Got my small stash of Paterson's ready for whatever kind of winter we have here in Texas. I love this time of year! I know my stash is small compared to most, but it's all I need here. Lets see some pics of your piles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 200
I think you stacked them upside down.

Reactions: Melissa220
I hurt my neck trying to stand on my head to see em, Nice stash though!

Never heard of Paterson's, They burn good for ya! Ooh, my neck, Off to the chiropractor!

Reactions: rideboard147
Oh boy it's going to be another of those show me your ash posts ;lol

Reactions: rideboard147
Dang it I didn't check to see how the pic came out sorry for that. Paterson's are made in east Texas and are a softwood pine pellet. They burn hot and clean in my stove which of course I like.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 182
Awesome stash. Feels good to be set for winter.

WOW those pellets are lighter than air! THEY FLOAT

Way cool :)

Did you have to make the trip to pick them up or is there a local supplier. I am located in Burleson south of Fort Worth and would love some Pattersons.

Sent you a message btw don't you love the 82 degree high yesterday today and prob tomorrow too!

It has been warm, and I am enjoying itI I have not burnt the first bag yet, omly enought to run the stove for 15 minutes to make sure it was fine after my cleaning.

I am going to swing by and pick up 15 bags of the Patterson's from Heffley's Hearth. I have to do some driving and the stop will be on the front end of the trip otherwise I would buy more.

Status
Not open for further replies.