Stoked for weather

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sublime68charger said:
got to put the plow on the ATV tonight and make sure that it servicable for the first snow fall of the year.
looking foward to this weekend in Wisconsin

sublime out.

That was my morning chore. Tomorrow will be my first time working with the atv/plow. Supposed to
start snowing in a few hours and will continue through most of tomorrow. Will be an interesting winter
with a (new to me) long driveway on a hill with turns.

Beautiful hearth.

northwinds said:
sublime68charger said:
got to put the plow on the ATV tonight and make sure that it servicable for the first snow fall of the year.
looking foward to this weekend in Wisconsin

sublime out.

That was my morning chore. Tomorrow will be my first time working with the atv/plow. Supposed to
start snowing in a few hours and will continue through most of tomorrow. Will be an interesting winter
with a (new to me) long driveway on a hill with turns.

Beautiful hearth.

for ATV snow plow talk.

http://www.plowsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=76

go slow till you get the hang of it.
things can happen in a hurry.

good luck.

Very nice Shari . . . and yes . . . I still resent you having the blue black Oslo while I only have the black one. ;) :) Seriously . . . very pretty install.

Status
Not open for further replies.