Stoll Fireplace Doors

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fsappo

Minister of Fire
Apr 9, 2008
Central NY
I just now realized they were adverstising here. I have to give them a small endorsement:

Awesome company. They are extremely honest, excellent to work with. They make a great product at a very fair price. I dealt with them for 13 years on Long Island and sold 100-300 doors per year. They ALWAYS delivered and always stood behind their product. The glass they use is strong enough where as part of the sales presentation, my salespeople would smack the glass pretty hard with the blunt end of a fireplace tool. I know we shouldnt be selling here but I just needed to tell folks, consumers and dealers alike, Stoll Fireplace is a great supplier and you'll never meet a finer bunch of people

(Dont bother trying to date the Stoll girls though. Tried at about 8 HPBA Shows, couldnt even get em to crack a smile and that was back when I was cute)

Franks said:
I just now realized they were adverstising here. I have to give them a small endorsement:

Awesome company. They are extremely honest, excellent to work with. They make a great product at a very fair price. I dealt with them for 13 years on Long Island and sold 100-300 doors per year. They ALWAYS delivered and always stood behind their product. The glass they use is strong enough where as part of the sales presentation, my salespeople would smack the glass pretty hard with the blunt end of a fireplace tool. I know we shouldnt be selling here but I just needed to tell folks, consumers and dealers alike, Stoll Fireplace is a great supplier and you'll never meet a finer bunch of people

(Dont bother trying to date the Stoll girls though. Tried at about 8 HPBA Shows, couldnt even get em to crack a smile and that was back when I was cute)

+1. You're right, Franks. I noticed the Company ad last nite.
We've been selling Stoll FP Doors & other products as well, for the last 8 years.
They are high quality products & they stand behind what the build/deliver.
I believe most of the company personnel belong to a Mennonite sect,
& the Mennonites are world-renowned metalworkers.
Very pleasant company to deal with as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.