"Store-Bought" wood finally here

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rottiman

Minister of Fire
Sep 23, 2009
Ontario Canada
Workin 6 days a week makes it so I have to buy my supply. Got this load of 8 cords delivered yesterday. Was cut and skidded last winter and is clean as could be.
18" and less Maple,oak and Beech. Can't wait to launch into this......................

Attachments

• phone card 007 (Medium).jpg
    phone card 007 (Medium).jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 633
  • phone card 008 (Medium).jpg
    phone card 008 (Medium).jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 643
Very nice. Get it cut and split asap for next year's fuel. Looks like you've also lost some of your snow. Maybe you'll get part of the one that is now headed east.

Backwoods Savage said:
Very nice. Get it cut and split asap for next year's fuel. Looks like you've also lost some of your snow. Maybe you'll get part of the one that is now headed east.

Yes, Dennis our snow did take a kickin and we didn't have alot to start with. They say the storm comin is supposed to miss us (south). Have monday & tuesday off this coming week so I hope to be @ it then. One of the better loads I have gottin in some time.

rottiman said:
Workin 6 days a week makes it so I have to buy my supply. Got this load of 8 cords delivered yesterday. Was cut and skidded last winter and is clean as could be.
18" and less Maple,oak and Beech. Can't wait to launch into this......................

Looks like a very nice load. Looks like you'll have some decent weather for bucking up some of the wood this week.

Zap

Regarding your picture - one word comment: "Drool"

:)

Beautiful. Looks like you're set for the future.

Doesn't look like 8 cord in the pics. There was a time 10 years ago that I could order up a minimum of 6 cord but not any more. The minimum now is 12 cord.

LLigetfa said:
Doesn't look like 8 cord in the pics. There was a time 10 years ago that I could order up a minimum of 6 cord but not any more. The minimum now is 12 cord.

Picture 1 front half Picture 2 back half Trust me there is 8+ change there. Cell phones @ dusk take lousy pics. Know what you mean about minimums. This was half of the Tri axle + trailer load. Neighbor got the other half.

Nice... looks like you've got a few days of good clean fun out in front of you. Out here we burn western larch, douglas fir, lodgepole pine, pretty much in that order (at least where I am). Burns great and keeps things plenty warm, but I gotta admit I'd rather have your btu profile. Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.