1. Welcome Hearth.com Guests and Visitors - Please enjoy our forums!
    Hearth.com GOLD Sponsors who help bring the site content to you:
    Hearthstone Soapstone and Cast-Iron stoves( Wood, Gas or Pellet Stoves and Inserts)

Storm Rolling In !

Post in 'The Inglenook' started by Pallet Pete, Feb 22, 2013.

1. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

This morning I went with Augie to cut firewood I arrived about an hour before Augie I got to watch the storms roll in while under cover of the woods. It was really cool to see and a total mess on the roads. My phone was to cold to take any more pictures. The truck was the first one and the snow got so bad I could only see about 1/8 of the field for a while. ( about halfway down the woods line ) That was the most fun I have had in a while.

Pete

Attached Files:

Helpful Sponsor Ads!

2. ScotO

ScotO Guest

There's something exciting about a snowstorm.....I love when it snows, especially the blizzard-like snowstorms!
  3. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

I think its fun to be out in the blizzard too ;) And my wife thinks I am crazy pift she walks around the house in the dark thats crazy ;ex

Pete
    Gasifier and ScotO like this.
  4. wishlist

wishlist Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Corunna, Michigan
    We need pics of wood Pete! Roads were all clear on way to work this afternoon, warming up some. ;)
  5. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

You will have to pester Augie for the wood pics ==c I was enjoying the awesome beauty of nature to much ;) The roads are clear here now as well at least the main ones anyhow.

Pete
  6. HDRock

HDRock Minister of Fire

Loc:
    Grand Blanc, Mi
    Did U guys clean out the woods ? :)
  7. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

O heck no it's all the downed wood from the wind sheers this year as well as a ton of dead ash from past years. It will keep me busy for a long time.

Pete
  8. Gasifier

Gasifier Minister of Fire

Loc:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, N.Y.
    Sounds like you have some cleaning up to do Pete. Very cool pics. Now stop wasting time taking picture of snow falling and get back to work on the serious business of wood cutting. And remember. Pics. Or it didn't happen.
  9. Pallet Pete

Pallet Pete Guest

I think Wishlist been rubbing off on me [​IMG] I never get the wood pics !

Pete