Q&A stove accessories- Steamers and TeaKettles

Post in 'Questions and Answers' started by QandA, Oct 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. QandA

    Expand Collapse
    New Member
    Staff Member

    Nov 27, 2012
    Likes Received:

    I am searching for a product that sits on top of our current stove. I don't know what it is called which poses a problem. It is supposed to be filled with water to humidify the room while the stove is burning. I also would like this to add decoration to the room in which the stove is in. Do you have such an item? If so, what is it called and how can I see some demos of them. Thank you.


    These are called steamers (open top) or Kettles. Many types, sizes, etc are available. You can usually find them at any decent hearth shop. Try the shops at:

    Link: Shops Search page

    Helpful Sponsor Ads!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Share This Page

Entire Site copyright © 1995-2016 - email to webinfo@hearth.com
Hearth.com and HearthNet are property and trademarks of Hearth.com LLC Advertising Information