Stove and Flu temps

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MSG - yes, I am using double wall interior pipe. I may have to call my installer and see if they carry that. I do have to admit that I pay VERY close attention to the draft settings on the stove, cuz that bugger with really breathe if you want it to.

begreen- I would love to snap some pics (its a good size stove, heats my entire home quite well and is pretty to look at too.) but my favorite girl friend lost our digital camera on her last vacation. Hmmmmm - I wonder if she meant to do that. *****note to self, listen to her when she talks in her sleep****.

I am sure a NEW camera is right around the corner.

I am not sure of the brand of therm, my sweep installed it 2 years ago during one of my quiz sessions. He said that between the 2, you will really be able to tell if you are doing things right.

If I have not painted the picture yet, I don't take to striking up a fire inside of my home lightly. I love it, look forward to it, enjoy it, but also respect it. I have always said that there are 2 things in the home that you must do correctly. Fire and electric. Both are unforgiving. Water just makes you wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.