stove and pellets for sale

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

turbot2112

Dec 1, 2007
northern nj
i posted this in the other section but figured more people would see it here. 35 bags of homedepot pellets and napoleon pellet stove 250.00 takes it. the stove is 3 years old. just quit on me. not sure if its the exhaust blower or something else. pick up only in northern new jersey. email at [email protected]

Dont give up!!, Napoleon sure didnt give up killing poor people on the guilloteen.........dont think i spelled that right......haha beer goggles on!

im not giving up on birning pellets. maybe someday ill get another stove but i can promise ya it wont be a napoleon. that stove is the biggest piece of junk ya could buy. i tried telling everyone that when i first got it but no one would listen and thought it was me. i read a lot of posts about people complaing about it now, i just wish that they didnt get ripped off too. well anyway, the stove is gone. happy burning everyone and whoever reads this has been warned lol jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.