Stove art

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hareball

Dec 11, 2009
Jersey shore/pines
My 8 year old stepdaughter drew the stove today. Her and her 4 year old sister love the heat. Since they moved in here they have loved waking to a warm home.

1330214332.jpg

aren't the kiddos drawings priceless? I love it when my three kids draw, it's nice seeing the world through their eyes. Thats a great pic for an 8 yr old. She even drew the thermometer on the pipe! She did a great job on the stove, too. Right down to the draft knobs and the pine trees on the door, and even the patent pend. insignia! She's got an eye for the little details!

I loved the attention to detail also! She LOVES to draw...you can't barely see the color of our fridge with all the artwork!!
I'm just glad the girls like the heat. Mom and I were worried they'd whine about being hot lol!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.