Stove Chow chugging down the highway

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Driving home from work yesterday on I-84, I am approaching a tractor trailer from behind and I notice several pallets with white wrap covering each one. I was thinking to myself that they are just the right height for the load to be wood pellets. Sure enough, as I pass the truck, it was a load of Stove Chow probably heading for the Danbury Home Depot but it actually could have been any store along the I-84 corridor. For that one instance I thought of forcing him to stop and hand them over but I don't think law enforcement would have appreciated that. You think if I had asked him nicely?..........my house was just 2 miles away.

Mike

GooGoo said:
For that one instance I thought of forcing him to stop and hand them over

mad max- the pellet years.

Caught three tons of Uncle Jed's coming down US 10 this afternoon...

Status
Not open for further replies.