Stove Chow

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeS

Feeling the Heat
Jan 25, 2008
Maryland
What type wood is it?

The bag reads white wood?

Is it hardwood or softwood or mixed?

Can't find any info on it!

I don't know for sure either but I think it is mixed. I burn Chow on the hardwood setting. I get a lot of ash and I have to dump my pan every 5 or 6 bags or so, but the price was right. Heat is good though.

this was discussed a few months ago and I found the like fo it, hope it helps.

Stove Chow at HD....interesting info on bag

also if you use the advance search and type in stove chow there is all kinds of info on them.

magsf11 said:

also if you use the advance search and type in stove chow there is all kinds of info on them.

ok that did not work at plad was hoping that you cloud just click on that topic and be-redirected other members can do it here but not me. any way that is the name of it.

Burning it right now, they are very green pellets and I agree every 6 bags or so I need to clean the fire box

magsf11 said:
magsf11 said:

ok that did not work at plad was hoping that you cloud just click on that topic and be-redirected other members can do it here but not me. any way that is the name of it.

If you do a search for "Stove Chow, it is there in the results....involves a little looking:

www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/58746/

imacman said:
magsf11 said:
magsf11 said:

If you do a search for "Stove Chow, it is there in the results....involves a little looking:

i found it but didnt know how to get the link to show up for him

imacman said:
magsf11 said:
magsf11 said:

Still couldn't find an answer to my question!

Status
Not open for further replies.