Stove delivery dates

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

thoude3

Jul 26, 2008
Maine
I was talking with my stove dealer today and he told me that my stove will be in no later than Dec 1st. I was excited to say the least. I was wondering if people are cancelling their stove orders or did stove companies really increase production. Or lastly, is demand falling off as the price of oil drops and more stoves are available (maybe a combination of things). I wonder if the same will hold true with pellets. What do you people think? No wonder stove companies have such a hard time in these boom or bust times. I'm new to this whole pellet stove idea, but I'm sticking with pellets for the long haul. Hope others do to.

I think you got a good handle on it. Probably all of the above. If demand drops prices will to. Unless the distributors paid more as well. If they did they have a price they can't go below, I would imagine. I hope the guys that jacked up the prices get caught with their pants down. I wonder how pellets taste with milk. Lots of fiber I bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.