Stove finally installed in the house.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got the venting after a shipping snafu so I installed the stove today. To bad it was 90 degrees today, I want to keep it fired up.

Attachments

• 2010-05-24 19.40.16.jpg
    2010-05-24 19.40.16.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 300
  • 2010-05-24 20.33.34.jpg
    2010-05-24 20.33.34.jpg
    121.8 KB · Views: 297
  • 2010-05-24 15.07.39.jpg
    2010-05-24 15.07.39.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 350
Install & fire look great Davey. Glad to see you have it on a surge protector, but once your done burning unplug it until the fall.

2 questions:

-It's hard to tell, but what kind of cap is on the end of the outside pipe?

-Is that a pan of Jiffy Pop popcorn on top of the stove in the middle pic? You'll be waiting a LONG time for that be done! :lol:

The cap is the square cap that came this the pellet vent kit.

I see my jiffy pop humor wasn't over looked.:)

DaveyWoodard said:
To bad it was 90 degrees today, I want to keep it fired up.

Looks like your going to fit in with us well here too! Nice looking stove. Enjoy.

Now go get some pellets for the stash! :)

DaveyWoodard said:
The cap is the square cap that came this the pellet vent kit.

I see my jiffy pop humor wasn't over looked.:)

OK, now I see the cap (it sucks getting old...LOL).

Hey as far as fitting in, this site helped my decision to get a stove, and got me excited for it. The Jiffy pop was added just for this site. I am so surprised on how not hot the stove gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.