Stove ID help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy P.

Dec 21, 2011
Central Mass.
Hi everyone. I'm new to stick burning as I lost my pellet pooper in the divorce. I'm trying to figure out what stove I've got so I can do some research on it. Any ideas?

20131104_152119_zpsc1cc98e7.jpg

Looks like a small production or one-off late 1970's model - there were probably 500 makers at that time.

I say this for a couple reasons. The door appears to be steel as opposed to cast - and has no name on it. Most all stoves identified themselves. Also, the short handle indicates that it was probably never UL or lab tested.

Unless anyone also chimes in, I think you have a "generic" there!

Thanks guys. No tags and no markings of any kind. There isnt much to it, really just a steel box with a couple air intakes in the door. Seems to run pretty well as far as I can tell so far

Status
Not open for further replies.