Stove ID

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

homebrewz

Minister of Fire
Nov 29, 2005
East Central, NY
This stove belongs to a friend, and they recently cracked the glass. I'm curious as to what it is, and maybe I can help them find a replacement. Its a medium-sized fire brick stove with a built-in blower. The only plate I could find was riveted to the ash lip on the front, and was just a warning label. I'm not even sure its pre-epa as I didn't get a look at the inside.

Thanks!

Attachments

• Stove_1.jpg
    Stove_1.jpg
    264.9 KB · Views: 284
  • Stove_2.jpg
    Stove_2.jpg
    242.8 KB · Views: 281
  • Stove_3.jpg
    Stove_3.jpg
    249.8 KB · Views: 322
The door looks like a Harman, but I would think it would it somewhere. Somebody will know, I'm sure.

Bummer about the cracked glass with the etched maple leaves. Is this a Canadian stove?

I agree.. its a nice piece of glass, but they will be happy for an inexpensive replacement. If we can't figure out what kind of stove it is, I think they will get a piece custom cut.

I would just get some ceramic glass custom cut. If there are no local shops, these folks can do it for them: www.onedayglass.com

I have a friend with that stove in his shop. It was given to him by his niece. There is no name or info anywhere on the stove, sorry.

Thanks for the id pj!

Status
Not open for further replies.