Stove picture

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$ 500 was a great deal on the stove. Does it have a blower? Let us know how it does as far as putting out the heat.

I spent 4 summers in Foscoe between Boone and Banner Elk. I always thought I would live in the NC Mountains some day in a log cabin. That was the dream, anyway. Congrats on your cabin.

basswidow said:
$ 500 was a great deal on the stove. Does it have a blower? Let us know how it does as far as putting out the heat.

I spent 4 summers in Foscoe between Boone and Banner Elk. I always thought I would live in the NC Mountains some day in a log cabin. That was the dream, anyway. Congrats on your cabin.

Thank you. I'm going to see how it goes without the blower. It's a pretty small place-950sq. ft. and I was super stingy with the furnace heat, so this will be warmer for sure.

I'm a bit further south in Hendersonville.

Wow! Really love that old hearth and the stove looks very happy in there!

Status
Not open for further replies.