Stove Pipe on Clearance at Lowes

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

brant2000

Feeling the Heat
Oct 24, 2011
Somerset, PA
So I was over at my local Lowes today and noticed they had a piece of double walled, stainless lined stove pipe on clearance for like $4 and change. I took a look online and noticed that there are quite a number of random pieces that are clearanced at stores nearby. You'll have to change it to your local store and click the button near the "store pickup" to find inventory levels. It seems to be items that are in limited stock at that particular store. I was able to pick up a few pieces at 85% off that will definitely be put to use. Good luck to all....curious to find out if this is just a local thing, or if others have luck also.

http://www.lowes.com/SearchCatalog?...ssories&langId=-1&storeId=10151&N=4294506729#!

Best of luck. The only stove pipe my Lowes carries is 4 inch designed for natural gas appliances. The sale must be a store by store thing.

The local Lowes only carries Imperial black single wall stove pipe and a Supervent 6x6 SS wood stove to factory triple wall adapter.
Nothing clearanced.
<>

Status
Not open for further replies.