Stove Problems By Brand

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a lot of thelin fs sitting in corners because people got tired of problems and poor service.I think the company went downhill after they got bought out.I remember you had problems with yours,but you got very good service.Nothing wrong with the stoves(that I see)just service.You do know they no longer make pellet stoves?But promise to provide parts for some years.Another problem was non standard parts,slightly mod a 12 vot fan unit,put a patent on it so no aftermarket part availible.Shot themselves in the foot.I would own a gnome,but gut it and put in conventional parts.
Yes I was very happy with the service we got. Also very happy with the ease of cleaning and the heat output. Yet, never seem to get over the " what can go wrong next" feeling. Doesn't help they are no longer making stoves. I do believe they helped so much because I ranted here and would not take no for an answer, plus the great people here.

Status
Not open for further replies.