Stove Promotions?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it was for the total cost of installation including flue, but will let the tax experts respond to that question.

Well if that's the case, I'll easily hit the $300 cap. The liner materials alone were around $700 I think. Adding the stove even without tax and shipping will push me over $3,000.

I think the install rebate only applies to a pro install, not a diy. I could be wrong.....

I think the install rebate only applies to a pro install, not a diy. I could be wrong.....

DIY is covered. You do NOT need a pro to install. However, I would not try to "charge" them for your DIY labor.

Regency f 2400 ... A free blower around October, plus whatever discount from the store they offer... Most Stove manufacturers offer some type of savings/discount/offer around October/November. And Fair prices, don't always mean Fair prices :)

Status
Not open for further replies.