Stove Sales?!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

littlalex

Oct 6, 2007
Hewitt, NJ
Howdy All - Been around the forum a few years and every year I read about great stove sales in February and March. Did I miss something or did this not happen. Maybe BBS aren't in the stove business like they were so no leftover inventory?

Regards,
Littlalex

I rarely see a sale in which it seems worth while. Usually $300 is about it. VC, Quadra, Hearthston, etc. usually run those types of sales.

Woodstock has been running a good sale on their line of stoves for the last 6 months.

The used market is still where the big savings are. But, if everything goes right, I should have a $600 Englander 30NC delivered within the next 4-5 months.

I bought my Hearthstone in December (2009), which is when they had their end-of-year sale. All of the stoves had some sort of discount off of list. I bought at a retail dealer in Harrisonburg, VA. I don't recall if the sale was offered by the dealer or the mfr., but in any case it was to boost sales at the end of a fiscal year, not to clear old inventory (since mine was a special order from the factory).

Status
Not open for further replies.