Stove shop called, good news!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

skinnykid

May 6, 2008
Next to a lake in NH
So I get this voice mail message on my cell the other day, It was the stove shop.
Well not only is my stove and screen in and ready to be picked up ( I can't afford to pay it off right now)
but the stove I bought qualities for a $600 tax credit!. I will et the paperwork for all that when I pick it up.
I bought a Jotul F400.......

Yay

SK, you got a stove @ Stop & Shop??????????

:lol:

Kidding.

That's awesome. Can't wait to see pics !!!

But you're going to be one very warm dork :)

The stove shop know you can't afford to pay for it, skinny? Rick

Make you sure submit all expenses for this stove (i.e. liner, install costs, modifications to hearth if needed, liner insulation, chimney cap). Basically, any money spent completing the install of the stove for it to function and pass inspection.

fossil said:

Agreed.... i think a "yay" would be in order once the stove is paid for in in the home

fossil said:

I can afford it, I was just gonna nickle and dime it all summer but most my extra $$ has gone for the kids doing things fun. I will just have to pay for it all for once i guess!

Status
Not open for further replies.