Stove that burns wood AND pellets?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
probably get soon banned from the forum
but have to disagree again:

first the good news:
I love the look of this beast. It looks like the robot on Lost in Space.
it does look like a robot lost in space, but this picture is not really for the end-user more for the technician who is interested in the inner workings of the robot - lol
I enclosed some pictures to be used for the public only

now the bad news.
It is a stove that burns wood and pellets - Our Theme of discussion

No wood stove that I know has forced draft except a pellet burner.
I guess you saw now the first wood stove which uses forced draft. It's not the only one.
There are other manufacturers which use the forced air draft in their wood stoves (and they don't burn pellets).
I'm not working in the pellet industry but I can summit some links if neccessary.
But to your defense, I have to admit that I don't know of any american manufacturer who uses a forced draft system on their wood stoves. It is quite new.
It's alway's a lot of fun to post on this great forum

Attachments

• 9500.jpg
    9500.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 182
  • 5800.jpg
    5800.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 181
No worry mate. You have as much right to sharing info as anyone else. There are lots of euro stoves that we don't know about. It's fun to learn about them. Post away please.

Status
Not open for further replies.